Sunday, March 25, 2007

Before the parade...


Kids and a 'motorised puppet' thing; Minneapolis, 3-17-07


I'll show another photo of this puppet-thing actually "in" the parade a bit later. But it was really disturbing. A guy walked about 20 feet behind it, driving it with some sort of radio-controlled device, whist talking on a mobile-phone. The puppet then seemed to pedal itself around, and "talk" at people.

It scared me. It reminded me too much of a clown. (For an explanation of this, check out the latest Motif Radio, show 14 by my marvellous wife, with assistance from me.

Gah.

-- Tucker

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I've seen something like this before. One Xmas in Bluewater (you know that big shopping centre in Kent) a radio controlled puppet of a rabbit driving around in a Noddy type car - singing to himself - yet I saw no human controlling him. Pretty freaky - yet I followed him all the way to M&S! Thing is, I never saw the likes of him again & I miss him! What a great idea! E x

3:51 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home