Saturday, February 03, 2007

Hiatus

Yeah, a friend yelled at me about not sticking pics up here for almost three weeks.

Mea Culpa.
First reason... -23°C temps are not conducive for photo-making.

My friend also said, "You have archives, we know that." or something like that.

Second reason... Nope. I've used UP all my archives. I DO have about 300 CD-R's with OLDER photos on them, but... I packed them, and they're somewhere in the fifteen thousand boxes that we're moving to our new flat.

So.

I'll be back, but if you all want to take a two week break from today (Feb. 3rd) from checking this site, I'll understand. Hopefully it won't be that long, but just think... You may have TONNES of photos ALL AT ONCE, when you come back!

Thanks for sticking with me folks. I'm trying.

Smiles,
T

2 Comments:

Blogger Bl@ck Coffee said...

I feel your pain. Seriously, it's that cold out. I just bit the bullet one day and took a bunch of photos when it was slightly above zero. Without that painful photowalk I'd be all out too. Keeping a photoblog going can be difficult at times.

10:11 am GMT-6  
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't yell - I only commented. Sorry.

Ok but I will check in two weeks from now or thereabouts and if there's nothing then I WILL start yelling! lol

Yes, I've noticed your weather pixie looking a little cold, mine is just constantly raining so I haven't made any photos either since coming to Devon - well, a few - I do know how hard it can be.

Em xxx

2:10 pm GMT-6  

Post a Comment

<< Home