Monday, March 06, 2006

The First in a series... Minnehaha Falls, Park

In deference of my "British" viewers... I'm posting this at 12:30am (CST- US, or -6:00 UST/GMT or... To be easy... 6:30am Monday, in Canterbury.) I've been promising a "Monday" post all weekend... And I have a feeling folks in Britain would be pretty put out with me, if they weren't able to see the post until 5:00pm THEIR time. So... Here you go folks.

Okay... I'm starting a bit of a series today. It isn't connected in any way/shape/or form to some "collective-theoretical topic" What DOES connect these photos that I will be showing for the next week or so, is simply their location. I made approximately 130 photos on March 4th at Minnehaha Falls, Park in Minneapolis. I've chosen 12 photographs that I feel have some artistic merit. Either due to simple compositional theory of the elements of art: line/shape/form/texture/value/colour... Or due to an anthropological story or concept that gripped me, at the time of making. I hope you enjoy the next group of photographs... please... COMMENT!

Thanks! -- T. MacNeill.


Park benches stacked for the winter, Minnehaha Falls, Minneapolis, MN - 2006

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - i want the photomograph -

5:02 am GMT-6  
Blogger tuckmac said...

Lisa... Thanks!

Abi... Are you going to "eat" the photo?

;-)

--T

11:52 am GMT-6  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes like Homer eats a doughnut, um no, just a way of expressing my love for the image, ...strange? maybe. maybe.

3:46 pm GMT-6  

Post a Comment

<< Home