Friday, March 17, 2006

Blarney Castle Tower - Cork R.O. Ireland - 1999

In honour of St. Patrick's day today... I thought I'd throw up an image from an older series.


Blarney Watch Tower, Cork, Ireland - 1999


I lived in Ireland for a while back in 1999, and made a million rolls of film (of which most were destroyed by being "re-scaned" by an x-ray machine at the airport, but I digress) About 15 rolls survived, and I made a series of images from these negatives. The 35mm Black and White film was scanned. The images were "messed with" by yours truly using Photoshop, and the digitised image was then out-put on transparency film through an Epson ink-jet printer... Then I returned to the darkroom, and produced regular silver/selenium prints on paper.

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Feel free to come over to my "regular-blog" for some other Irish images today. The Life and Times of an Ex²-Pat Yank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home