Saturday, July 08, 2006

My Local.

Brits know what a local is, but for those from OTHER places... A "Local" is the pub that you tend to frequent. Not always is the pub actually that "close" to you. In fact... The Bell and Crown (in Canterbury) was my local for YEARS, and it was nowhere close to where I lived. That being said... My NEW "Local" is the Dubliner. It's on University, and currently it actually IS the pub closest to the house where I'm living, in addition to just being a great place to hang out!


Dubliner Pub, Vandalia and University Ave. - 2006

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are awnings without windows! How strange. Is that to jazz up the look of he wall d'ya think?

9:44 am GMT-5  
Blogger tuckmac said...

Actually... There ARE window there... They're just hidden by the awnings.

And, to be honest... I HAVE seen awnings with no windows. I think Yanks just really must like the bloody things.

Don't look at me.

;-)

-- T

5:56 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home