Tuesday, April 25, 2006

First Ave. Minneapolis - April, 2006


First Ave. Best Music Nightclub in Minneapolis. (IMO)
With associated signage.


Okay... Not "Surreal" in any photographic/artistic sense. However... There's an interesting 50/50 split, if one reads the text in the photo...

Pantages Theatre sign - local/awesome
First Ave. sign - local/awesome
Hard Rock Cafe sign - evil - corporate crap
USBANK Billboard - evil - corporate banking crap.

Again, all in my own opinion. Och weel... I love Minneapolis. And no... I've never been to ANY Hard Rock Cafe. Call me quirky.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The Hard Rock Cafe is highly over-rated, you're not missing much. I went to the one in Paris and wouldn't recommend it!

Erm, have you seen my new blog site?

Emy x

3:13 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home